Will you be joining us at THE DIVORCE SHOW as an exhibitor?
Will you be providing access to your services to visitors over the two day event, packed full with speakers, workshops and inspirational interactive activities to engage the attendees?
- Exhibitor spaces are limited to ensure variety and a positive visitor experience
- Speaking opportunities for all exhibitors at our ‘Campfire’ talks
- Quality time with visitors, nurturing trust via your stand and the ‘Campfire’ talks you can host
- Visitors will be at all stages of divorce and can register for the event for free
- A fantastic venue, easily accessible and situated in the heart of one of London’s most desirable residential areas
- Award-winning PR team promoting this unique event
- Professional speakers and workshops by divorce experts will make the event irresistible to attendees dealing with divorce
- Pre- and post event promotion
Media & Advertising Campaign
Our award-winning marketing & publicity team Clareville will deliver a promotional campaign to promote the show and its participants. The campaign will be multi-channel, including exposure via:
- Online – Event website, PPC, social media & video syndication
- Email marketing of exhibitors to all attendee subscribers
- Partner marketing
- Event Program
Click here to register for the information download, if you are able to provide any of the following services that will be of value to our attendees:
- Party Planners/Singles Events/Holidays
- Style Coaches
- Business Opportunities/ReTraining/Education
Key Facts Of Interest:
Kensington and Chelsea has the second highest proportion of Arab residents, four per cent compared to seven per cent in Westminster
Ranked first in England and Wales for the proportion of residents born in Germany, Iran, France, Italy, Spain or the Philippines
22 per cent of residents (17,494 residents) that work are employed in ‘Financial and Insurance activities’, the second highest proportion in England and Wales after the City of London Kensington and Chelsea has the highest proportion of residents working in ‘Real Estate’, 2,762 residents (3.4 per cent) 17 per cent (13,599 residents) of our working residents are employed in ‘Professional, Scientific and Technical industries’, (e.g. barristers and accountants) the sixth highest proportion in England and Wales
Nearly three-quarter of employed residents work in senior occupations, 23 per cent ‘Manager, Directors and Senior Officials’ (e.g. chief executives, financial managers), 23 per cent in ‘Professional Occupations’ (e.g. scientists, engineers) and 25 per cent ‘Associate and Technical Occupations’ (e.g. town planners, laboratory technicians, civil engineering technicians)
Age - 30 to 44 Proportionally Hammersmith and Fulham (ranked third), Kensington and Chelsea (ranked fifth) and Westminster (ranked second) are all ranked in the top five for this age group, at around 28 per cent of the total population, whereas the England and Wales average is 20.5 per cent.
Civil partnerships Kensington and Chelsea is ranked eighth in England and Wales, with 1001 residents in a registered civil partnership. Westminster is ranked seventh and Hammersmith and Fulham fifteenth.
Kensington and Chelsea has the third highest proportion of private rented households (35.8 per cent) after Westminster (39.7 per cent) and City of London (35.9 per cent).
Click here to register for the information download